poniedziałek, 22 czerwca 2009

Groundswell - On This Flight




Groundswell - On This Flight






O
riginal Version


P
olskie Tłumaczenie

Well his arm said you don't fuck with me
And what is left for me,
and what will ever be
And I'm sure that you don't know it,
But I'm sure that you see
I, I don't love you
I, I only love me

CHORUS Well in these times
It will be alright
Now I just wanna see
On this flight

Ready or not, yes,
Then here I come
You better slow me down
cause I'm like a loaded gun

CHORUS

I said I'm falling, behind (REPEAT 4x)
Więc jego ręka powiedziała nie pieprzysz się ze mną.
A co pozostanie dla mnie,
i co się kiedyś stanie.
Jestem pewien, że tego nie wiesz,
Ale jestem pewien, że widzisz
Ja, Ja Cię nie kocham.
Ja tylko kocham siebie.

Refren:

Cóż, w tych czasach
Będzie dobrze.
Teraz chcę tylko to zobaczyć
w tej ucieczce.

Gotowa, czy nie, tak,
Następnie tutaj przyjde.
Lepiej mnie zwolnij,
ponieważ jestem jak nabity pistolet.

Refren:

Powiedziałem, że zostaje w tyle (Powtórz 4x)

Tłumaczenie autorskie

Read in English:

Czytaj po polsku:




See also: / Zobacz równi:

1. Download: Groundswell – In This Flight

2. Groundswell – Wave of Popular Feeling (Album)

0 komentarze:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Prześlij komentarz

Boot Last Acces

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Translate

Online


Powered By Blogger
free counters
I_Love_Adam_Gontier_by_Emo_Pirate_Riot 03 01 Adam_Gontier_Avatar_by_MotivationNeeded Adam_Gontier_avatar_by_poundingonthedoor

JS-Kit Comments

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Three-DaysGrace.blogspot.com Theme