niedziela, 21 czerwca 2009

Groundswell - Snatch




Groundswell - Snatch






O
riginal Version


P
olskie Tłumaczenie

All I see is legs, beyond control, or demand
And all I see is legs, and in
My eyes and in my hands
All I see is legs, moving up to the cheeks
All I see is legs, they make me ill and make me weak

CHORUS
Don't cry baby, now what's the catch
What's that word, they call it snatch
Don't worry baby, it's not your fault
Just because it's a body that's so not you

And all I see is legs, then moving up to something sweet
And all I see is legs, and don't you think it would be neat?

CHORUS 3x

What's that word (REPEAT 3x)
They call him (REPEAT 3x)
Snatch (REPEAT 3x)

Wszystko co widzę to nogi, poza kontrolą lub zadaniem
A wszystko co widzę to nogi,
I w moich oczach i w moich rękach,
Wszystko co widzę to nogi, poczawszy od posladkow
Wszystko co widzę to nogi, sprawiaja ze czuje sie chory i słaby

Refren:
Nie placz kochanie, teraz to jest lapane
Co to słowo, które nazywają chwytaniem
Nie martw się kochanie, to nie twoja wina
Tylko dlatego, że jest to cialo, którym i tak nie jest

A wszystko co widzę to nogi, a potem podazaja do czegos słodkiego
A wszystko co widzę to nogi, a nie sądzisz ze sa zgrabne?

Refren 3x:

Co to słowo (3x)
Nazywają go (3x)
Chwytaniem (3x)

Read in English:

Czytaj po polsku:




See also: / Zobacz równi:

1. Download: Groundswell – Snach

2. Groundswell – Wave of Popular Feeling (Album)

0 komentarze:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Prześlij komentarz

Boot Last Acces

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Translate

Online


Powered By Blogger
free counters
I_Love_Adam_Gontier_by_Emo_Pirate_Riot 03 01 Adam_Gontier_Avatar_by_MotivationNeeded Adam_Gontier_avatar_by_poundingonthedoor

JS-Kit Comments

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Three-DaysGrace.blogspot.com Theme